Neonatal Phototherapy System
Maximized Spectral Power for Optimal Phototherapy
- Faster Treatment
- Unencumbered Care
- 360º Access
- One Size Fits All
- Hyperbilirubinemia Therapy
- Purchase/Rental/Lease/Consignment options available
Skylife Neonatal Phototherapy System exceeds the required factors
- Adjustable Intensity Levels
-Low 30 ± 5 μW/cm²/nm
-High 45 ± 10 μW/cm²/nm
-Very High 56.3 – 72.4 μW/cm²/nm
- Narrow bandwidth of light between 430-475nm to most closely match the bilirubin absorption spectrum for effective jaundice treatment.
- Features portable, modular “plug and play” functionality with a convenient “pause” feature.
- Neolight has introduced Skylife Light Array™ which creates the ideal light in an under baby system which brings the light close to the baby, increasing the irradiance for effective treatment.
- Skylife Light Array™ creates 40% body surface coverage with effective, uniform light. Skylife has a large irradiated field or footprint of 119in² (769cm²). Achieving 40% body surface coverage mitigates the need for multiple devices.
Reduce jaundice readmission with Skylife phototherapy treatment at home
Skylife @HomeCare provides phototherapy treatments at home, to keep babies out of the hospital.
How it works
- Neolight consigns a set number of Skylife Phototherapy Systems at the hospital or clinic.
- Physician writes Rx for Skylife phototherapy equipment on Physician Portal.
- Parent receives email directing them to the Parent Portal. Parent signs agreement and submits financial transaction.
- Neolight sends replenishment Skylife Phototherapy System to hospital or clinic to refill consignment stock.
- Parent receives instructions directing them to training resources.
- Parent returns Skylife directly to Neolight. Making hospital and clinic free from maintenance of the unit.